Join our team for your pre-registration year
Placements available for August 2020 and August 2021 starts
Weldricks is a family owned business with 63 branches located throughout South Yorkshire and North Lincolnshire. We have a long history of providing high quality and comprehensive pre-registration training with a 91 per cent pass rate over the past five years, with placements available across the South Yorkshire area.
What to expect from our Pre-registration Pharmacist training
The Weldricks Pharmacy pre-registration programme supports you throughout your pre-reg year. We provide:
- Regular study days, at our training room in the centre of Doncaster, that complement your day to day learning with your tutor in branch
- A Focus on revision and preparation as you get closer to your pre-registration exam, along with a mock exam
- Several resources including help with calculations, BNF use, and clinical case studies.
During your pre-registration year we organise visits including to the PPD, and placements to allow you experience of hospital pharmacy and you get to see how our internet pharmacy operates.
We want enthusiastic, well-motivated students to work with to get the most out of your pre-registration year and to help you prepare to start practice as a pharmacist and beyond.
How can you apply?
We offer two routes to join us as a pre-registration pharmacist:
- Direct application – we keep a number of pre-registration places available across the company each year for students who wish to apply to us directly. You will need to complete an application form and attend an interview with the pre-registration lead at our Branch Service Centre in Doncaster. This route will suit students who would prefer the confidence of having a guaranteed pre-registration placement without the uncertainty of applying through Oriel.
Students wishing to apply via this route should complete an application form available on the link below and either email it to email@example.com or post to Learning & Development (Pre-registration), Weldricks Pharmacy, Leedale House, Railway Court, Doncaster, DN4 5FB
- Oriel – we do also offer pre-registration placements each year through the Oriel pharmacy recruitment scheme.