£14.99 Save: £5.81 RRP: £20.80
4 sold in the last hour!
This product is typically dispatched within 1-3 working days from date of order when using our standard delivery or 48 Hour Tracked and Signed service.
Weight: 250g (includes packaging)
Enterosgel is an innovative intestinal adsorbent (enterosorbent), developed for binding toxins, viruses, allergens, pathogens and other harmful substances in the gastrointestinal tract and removing them from the body. Enterosgel is hydrophobic and does not remove water or vitamins. It is completely excreted within 12-24 hours.
- Helps stop diarrhoea or shortens the duration of diarrhoea; Mitigates or prevents toxic and allergic reactions; Relieves symptoms of indigestion (dyspepsia);
- Helps restore beneficial intestinal microflora;
- Protects the intestinal wall to promote healing;
- Helps to detoxify the body
Enterosgel is used by children and adults in the following conditions:
- Acute diarrhoea - Viral (rotovirus, norovirus), Bacterial, Food Poisoning, IBS, Diarrhoea caused by taking antibiotics, Travellers' diarrhoea
- Allergy (Not used for treatment of anaphylactic shock) - Food allergy, skin conditions (atopic dermatitis, urticaria) related to consumption of allergens
Shake the tube well before use, dilute the recommended dose in 100 ml of water or other liquid and drink 1-2 hours before or after a meal.
The single dose for babies under 1 is 1/3 of a teaspoon up to 6 times a day.
The single dose for children aged 1 - 3 years old is 1/2 - 1 teaspoon up to 3 times a day.
Children aged 3 - 5 years old: 1 - 2 teaspoons up to 3 times a day.
Children aged 5+: 2 - 3 teaspoons up to 3 times a day.
Adults: 1 table spoon up to 3 times a day.
Do not exceed recommended dose.
70% Polymethylsiloxane (Methylsilisic Acid) and 30% Purified water.