Keep out of the sight and reach of children.
This medicine should not be given to children or adolescents under the age of 18 years.
Do not take Sildenafil with grapefruit or grapefruit juice, because this can affect how the medicine works.
Drinking excessive alcohol can temporarily reduce your ability to get an erection. To get the maximum benefit from your medicine, you are advised not to drink large amounts of
alcohol before sexual activity.
It is important to have a check-up with your doctor as soon as possible within the first 6 months of using this product to ensure that your erection problems are not caused by another serious health condition. Even if you feel healthy, your erection problems may be linked to other serious health conditions. Erectile dysfunction may be an early sign of:
- heart and blood vessel problems
- high blood pressure
- high cholesterol
You should discuss your symptoms and these conditions with your doctor if you have not already done so.
STOP TAKING and seek medical attention IMMEDIATELY if you experience any of the following SERIOUS side effects:
- Chest pains: this occurs uncommonly. If this occurs before, during or after intercourse get in a semi-sitting position and try to relax. Do NOT use nitrates to treat your chest pain.
- A persistent and sometimes painful erection lasting longer than 4 hours: this rarely occurs.
- A sudden decrease or loss of vision: this occurs rarely.
- An allergic reaction: this occurs uncommonly. Symptoms include sudden wheeziness, difficulty breathing or dizziness, swelling of the eyelids, face, lips or throat.
- Serious skin reactions such as Stevens-Johnson Syndrome (SJS) and Toxic Epidermal Syndrome (TEN): this occurs rarely. Symptoms may include severe peeling and swelling of the skin, blistering of the mouth, genitals and around the eyes, fever.
- Seizures or fits: this occurs rarely