Sensodyne Pronamel Toothpaste 75ml
Sensodyne Pronamel Toothpaste 75ml
£4.29 Save: £1.83 RRP: £6.12
Weight: 82g (includes packaging)
- Dentist recommended brand
- Acid protection formula wine acids, fruit acids, acidic drinks
- Helps protect teeth against acid erosion
- Helps harden tooth enamel
- Gently whitens tooth enamel
- Contains fluoride for cavity protection
- Specially formulated for people with sensitive teeth
- Fluoride toothpaste
Many people are unaware that naturally acidic food and drinks - like some fruit and juices and wine can temporarily soften the enamel on the tooths surface. Over time, this softened enamel can be gradually worn away by normal brushing and become thinner revealing the yellow dentine beneath. Once the enamel has gone, its gone. Sensodyne Pronamel Gentle Whitening has been specially formulated to help protect teeth from the effects of acid erosion by re-hardening the softened enamel. In addition, it has been specially formulated to gently, yet effectively remove stains to restore teeth to their natural whiteness.
When used 2-4 times daily, Sensodyne Pronamel Gentle Whitening Toothpaste aids re-hardening of tooth enamel to help protect teeth from acid erosion. It is pH neutral and is kind to tooth enamel. It is also specially formulated for people with sensitive teeth. Sensodyne Pronamel also gently yet effectively removes stains, restoring teeth to their natural whiteness.
Learning how to brush your teeth properly is the first step to maintaining healthy teeth and gums. Plus, it helps minimise the risk of tooth decay and gum disease, the major causes of tooth loss.
Before You Begin
While there are several methods of brushing teeth with a manual toothbrush, always ask your dental professional for their recommendation and be sure to follow their instructions. To start, use fluoride toothpaste with a soft-bristle toothbrush, and don’t forget to replace it every three months.
Two Minutes, Twice a Day
To brush your teeth correctly, spend at least two minutes using a recommended technique, which includes 30 seconds brushing each section of your mouth (upper right, upper left, lower right and lower left), both morning and night. Since most manual toothbrushes don’t have built-in two-minute timers, you may want to have a clock handy so you can be sure you’re brushing long enough.
Positioning the Toothbrush
How you hold the toothbrush depends on which part of the tooth you’re brushing.
- Step 1: Start with outer and inner surfaces, and brush at a 45-degree angle in short, half-tooth-wide strokes against the gum line. Make sure you reach your back teeth.
- Step 2: Move on to chewing surfaces. Hold the brush flat and brush back and forth along these surfaces.
- Step 3: Once you get to the inside surfaces of your front teeth, tilt the brush vertically and use gentle up-and-down strokes with the tip of brush.
- Step 4: Be sure to brush gently along the gum line.
- Step 5: Brush your tongue in a back-to-front sweeping motion to remove food particles and help remove odour-causing bacteria to freshen your breath.
- Step 6: Try gently brushing the roof of your mouth for an extra-fresh feeling.
Now that you’ve learned proper brushing technique, a little discipline in practicing it every day will help make it feel like second nature. It’s one of the easiest things you can do to maintain the health of your teeth and gums.
Do not swallow.
In case of intake of fluoride from other sources consult a dentist or doctor.
Sensitive teeth may indicate an underlying problem which needs prompt care by a dentist. See your dentist as soon as possible for advice.
Aqua, Sorbitol, Hydrated Silica, Glycerin, Potassium Nitrate, PEG-6, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Aroma, Titanium Dioxide, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Fluoride, Sodium Hydroxide, Limonene, Contains Sodium Fluoride (1450 ppm Fluoride), Potassium Nitrate 5% w/w