Sunkissed Rapid Instant Tanning Gel
Sunkissed Rapid Instant Tanning Gel
£1.89 Save: £4.10 RRP: £5.99 Save: £4.10 Was: £2.49
- Royal Mail carries a restriction of 2 aerosols (maximum volume 500ml per package). Any order above this restricted quantity has to be shipped via UK Mail who have limited delivery areas & (more information).
This product is typically dispatched within 1-3 working days from date of order when using our standard delivery or 48 Hour Tracked and Signed service.
Weight: 250g (includes packaging)
The Sunkissed Rapid Tan will turn you beautifully bronzed in just 60minutes. This new formulation develops within just one hour of application, and delivers a long-lasting, natural looking tan.
The light-weight mousse in a ‘medium’ colour absorbs and dries quickly on the skin with key active ingredients speeding up the tanning process, resulting in a more intense tan, quickly.
Like all Sunkissed tanning products it super easy to apply and it dries almost immediately; whilst Aloe Vera and Vitamin E helps to moisturise your skin. The best bit, like all our Sunkissed tans.
Does not contain parabens.
Tips for Self-Tanning:
- Choose a product you can see – all the Sunkissed self-tan products are tinted so you can see exactly where the product is going, making it much easier to blend in and avoid streaks.
- Try a wash off product first - sometimes it is better to start with a wash off product, so that if you don’t get it right first time you won’t have to wait days for your knees to return to their original colour.
- If you are planning on using self-tan for a special occasion, don’t wait until the day before to apply your first ever fake tan. Allow yourself a couple of attempts to get used to the product and how it applies.
- When applying the self-tan choose a bright room preferably with a mirror to avoid any mishaps or, if you can, have someone you trust close to hand to give you a full 360° review.
- The golden rule for a radiant and longer lasting fake tan! Grab some exfoliating gloves, a body brush and your favourite body scrub to revitalise your skin, by removing old cells and smoothing your way to baby-soft skin.
- Avoid the self-tan giveaway signs like orange knees and streaky ankles by applying a little moisturiser to the dry areas on your elbows, ankles, wrists, knees and feet. Leave for a minute or so to soak in and then apply your self-tan.
- Sunkissed recommend that to get the best results use a little of your usual daily moisturiser and leave it a minute or so to soak in, and then apply the Sunkissed self-tan to your face. Dab a bit of Vaseline along your eyebrows and avoid rubbing too much product near your hairline.
- Using an application mitt to apply your self tan means you won’t have to worry about grubby nails and orange palms. Using an application mitt will also speed up application time and give you a better finish around your hands and wrist area.
- Avoid looking like you’ve been tangoed by resisting the temptation to apply too much self-tan at once, you can always add more. For the best results start from your feet and work your way up, leaving your arms last to avoid any smudging.
- Once you have achieved the depth of colour you are looking for (this may take a couple of applications) keep your tan in place by re-applying the Sunkissed self-tan every two to three days. By exfoliating once or twice a week you will also ensure your skin remains radiant and bronzed.
Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse throughly with water.
Aqua, Dihydroxyacetone, Cocamidopropyl betain, Denatured Ethanol, Glycerine, Polysorbate 20, Monopropylene glycol, Ethoxydiglycol, Parfum, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl acetate, Citric Acid, CI42090, CI16035, CI19140, Butane, Isobutane, Propane