How to use Opticrom Allergy Eye Drops:
- Wash your hands
- Before using the medication for the first time, be sure that the tamper-proof seal on the bottle neck is unbroken. A gap between the bottle and the cap is normal for an unopened bottle
- Remove the cap from the bottle
- Tilt your head back
- Squeeze one or two drops inside the lower lid without touching your eye
- Close your eye
- Wipe away any excess liquid from the eyes with a clean tissue
- Always put the cap back on the bottle as soon as you have used it
- Repeat in the other eye if needed
Use 1 to 2 drops in each eye four times a day, or as directed by your doctor. Mealtimes can help you remember, so apply the drops at breakfast-time, lunchtime, teatime and before you go to bed.
If your eyes get worse or are no better after 2 days of using the eye drops, see your doctor or pharmacist.
If you suffer from allergic eyes for more than three months of the year, see your doctor even if Opticrom Allergy eye drops soothe your eyes.
You should not use this product continuously for more than three months without talking to your doctor first.
If you forget to use a dose of Opticrom Allergy eye drops, take one as soon as you remember and then go on as before.
Do not keep the drops for more than four weeks after opening for the first time.
Avoid contamination of the contents by replacing the cap securely after use.
Always follow the instructions in your own product.