Published: 9th December, 2019 in: News
With Christmas fast approaching, finding the right gifts for your family and friends is on top of everyone’s to-do list! As veganism grows in popularity, due to rising concerns related to animal ethics and the environment, most of us know at least one person who would appreciate a thoughtful and personal vegan gift. Browse our top 5 picks for vegan Christmas gifts below.
Beauty gifts are a great way to impress your loved ones, but adding a personal touch makes your gift stand out from the crowd. Moogoo is a popular and leading skin care brand from Australia, offering a range of naturalistic and vegan-friendly products. Under their unique DustyGirls range, they offer vegan, cruelty-free lipsticks in vibrant colours with long lasting lip pigment.
To get creative you can personalise the gifts by making a makeup gift box filled with vegan-friendly products. From DustyGirls Chia Seeds Vegan Lipstick to DustyGirls Maca Nude Vegan Lipstick, there are a number of colours to choose from to make sure you get it just right this Christmas.
For the best vegan gift, pair the lipsticks with DustyGirls’ mineral foundation SPF15 and mineral eyeshadow to complete the makeup look. Boasting a range of colours and tones, Moogoo’s DustyGirls vegan friendly makeup products are a thoughtful gift for your loved ones this Christmas.
Cruelty-Free & Vegan Soap Gift Set
Vegan gifts for men can be even more challenging to find, but men’s grooming products are popular among gift buyers. Just look at the amount of lynx gift sets given out each year. Why not make the classic gift more personal with a smooth and luxurious soap gift set that shows thought? Registered with The Vegan Society and Cruelty free International, discover Friendly Soap’s ethical man gift set filled with unique soaps perfect that make a perfect edition to one’s self-care routine. The gift set includes:
- Tea Tree & Turmeric Soap - A rich, creamy soap offering refreshing fragrances and helping to nourish your skin leaving it feeling smooth and soft.
- Peppermint & Poppy Seed Soap - This soap packs a strong, spicy kick. Ideal for anyone’s skincare routine and packing a rich fragrance, it is a perfect gift idea.
- Lavender & Tea Tree Shampoo Bar - Combining two of the most popular fragrances, this bar leaves hair feeling refreshed, shiny and smooth to the touch.
- Shaving Soap - A stable in any man’s hygiene routine, Friendly Soap offer an ethical way for men to shave offering a guilt-free experience.
Friendly Soap formulate their products to be free from Palm Oil, Parabens, Sulphates, Triclosan, Phthalates and Cruelty, as well as boxing their gift sets and products in plastic free recycled (and recyclable) packaging. With their gift set covering all fundamental hygiene care steps, it makes an ideal Christmas gift for your boyfriend, brother, father, and friends.
Vegan Hair Products
There is a reason why spas are such a relaxing experience - pampering yourself is a fantastic way to cater for your own wellbeing. Gift sets make wonderful Christmas presents because they are bursting with little trinkets of delight and surprise. Friendly Soap’s Hair Selection gift set is an excellent product for your vegan friends and family. Comprising of essential and nourishing bars, you cannot go wrong with this bath gift set. Find the refreshing and nourishing vegan products included:
- Friendly Soap Lavender & Tea Tree Shampoo Bar - A bar with essences of delicate lavender fragrance. Free of harsh ingredients, such as Palm Oil, Parabens, Sulphates, Triclosan, Phthalates, this shampoo bar offers wonderful nourishment.
- Friendly Soap Lavender & Geranium Shampoo Bar - Spice up your hair care routine with a geranium touch. Your spoiled for options with this hair gift set! Geranium oil is popular in hair care routine due to its nourishing benefits.
- Friendly Soap Lavender & Tea Tree Conditioner Bar & Friendly Soap Lavender & Geranium Conditioner Bar - Compliment your shampoo with vegan conditioners formulated to restore hydration and keep hair looking silky smooth.
Vegan Toothpaste & Bamboo Toothbrushes
When choosing a vegan lifestyle, sometimes it's the simplest day-to-day products which are the hardest to replace, making them a caring Christmas gift. Lamazuna offer solid toothpaste products that are made rich in flavour while being vegan, cruelty free, and of natural origin. For those who are environmentally conscious, Lamazuna toothpaste gifts are a wonderful option. Customise the gifts by creating a gift set filled with the vast and exotic flavors Lamazuna toothpaste has to offer. Mix & Match what flavours your loved one’s taste buds will appreciate by browsing their selection.
Lamazuna Solid Cinnamon Toothpaste has a life span doubling that of regular toothpastes and comes in recycling packaging, taking our environment into consideration. It is complemented with a bamboo stick pained in non-toxic varnish and vegetable inks making it a more natural way of brushing your teeth.
Lamazuna Solid Sage Lemon Toothpaste offers a citrus burst to help kick off your day. Its refreshing flavour, coupled with ethical considerations with a bamboo stick and recyclable packaging, makes it a meaningful gift that would be appreciated by many.
Match this ethical toothpaste with F.E.T.E soft bamboo toothbrushes. Bamboo is the world's fastest naturally renewing resource which is also anti-microbial, anti-fungal and anti-bacterial making it an ideal material for teeth products. Available in a range of bright colours, these bamboo toothbrushes are a great gift for the environmentally conscious looking to reduce plastic pollution across our oceans. Read more about the benefits of bamboo toothbrushes and reduction of plastic pollution.
Vegan Vitamins & Health Care
Understandably the first gifts to come to mind may not necessarily be vitamins. Yet they make deep and meaningful gifts for those you care about. Health care products can be expensive and difficult to find for vegans with specific requirements.Why not make their life a little easier this Christmas with a gift set of renowned, vegan friendly health care products? We have compiled a list of essentials that could help set your loved ones on track for a great start to the new year.
- Lamberts Vegan Vitamin D3 - Vitamin D is an essential nutrient that helps regulate the amount of calcium and phosphate in the body. Vitamin D also is essential to help keep the bones, teeth and muscles healthy. Vitamin D can be ingested in food or produced by the body as a result of sunlight exposure.
Lamberts use a special oily extract of lichen which is naturally rich in Vitamin D3 (plant-based cholecalciferol), the most bioavailable form of vitamin D. Lichens are a plant species which possess unique attributes that give them the ability to grow and accumulate useful nutrients. There are many varying species of Lichen. Lamberts use a carefully selected strain to formulate products from the best natural sources of Vitamin D3.
- Botanico Vida Omega Oil - Omega Oil has multiple purposes and potential benefits for the skin. This vegan product helps to relieve symptoms of dry, irritated and scarred skin. It can also offer relief for those suffering from eczema or aging skin. The product boasts a light scent and is highly absorbent helping to rejuvenate the epidermis to support the rebuilding and hydration of skin. It is suitable for all skin types and makes a great sustainably sourced, 73% organic, vegan, and cruelty free gift.
There are a range of vegan friendly gift ideas popping up with the increasing popularity of veganism and environmental concerns. Discover the full range of Christmas gifts and gift sets you can surprise your family and friends with this Christmas.