Blephaclean wipes are recommended for cleaning eyelids to improve hygiene and sensitive skin
Blephaclean wipes can be used for the daily hygiene of eyelids and sensitive skins (especially in cases of blepharitis).
- Bleaphaclean wipes are free from detergents and preservative, Blephaclean gently cleanses without irritating the eyes or damaging the outer layers of the skin.
- By virtue of its sophisticated formulation, Blephaclean wipes not only cleanses the skin but also moisturises the outer layers.
- Sensitive skin is soothed and regenerated by hyaluronic acid (a natural skin moisturising agent), capryloyl glycine, Iris Florentina and Centella Asiatica.
- Fragrance-free, preservative-free and non-greasy, Blephaclean does not need to be rinsed after use and can be recommended to contact lens wearers.
Blephaclean cleansing wipes contain:
- High tolerance micelle solution in 20 ready to use sterile pads.
- Hyaluronic Acid - a natural hydrating and repairing agent
- Iris Florentina and Centella Asiatica content, which helps to stimulate synthesis of collagen and has an anti-inflammatory action.
Developed by dermatologists and recommended by ophthalmologists.
- Poor eyelid hygiene
- Complication of Meibomian Gland dysfunctions (Superficial Punctuate Keratitis)
- Pre and Post-Surgery Prophylaxis
- Palpebral Pathology
- Meibomian Seborrhea
- Hydration. Hyaluronic Acid to repair the eyelid elasticity.
- Citatrization and Regeneration
- Centella Asiatica
- Favours the microcirculation
- Enhances the citatrization and regeneration of conjunctival tissue