Published: 7th March, 2014 in: Health Advice
Your skin is your body’s largest organ, and it needs looking after. With the correct products that work best for you, your skin will be healthy and better able to fight signs of aging. Your skin needs cleansing properly and regularly, so fitting it into your daily routine is vital. Here are some hints and tips for everyone so you can feel great in your skin:
- Don’t wash your face with hot water, as this takes moisture from your face. Instead, use warm or cool water.
- If you have problems with dry skin, you should use an oil-based lotion on the problem area.
- Drink plenty of water to keep skin hydrated.
- Always use sun block if you’re going to spend time outside.
- Take care to perform your skin care routine every day.
- Be sure to use the correct products for your skin.
Unlike women, a lot of men pay little or no attention to skin care. Men’s skin is different to women’s skin, the layers of skin are thicker, and their pores are larger. Everyone, including men, should use the correct skin care products to suit their skin and lifestyle. As well as taking note of the “skin care for everyone” tips, there are a few hints and tips for men’s skin care:
- If you clean shave, make sure you moisturise thoroughly every time.
- Use a granular scrub two to three times a week to dislodge dirt deep down.