Treat Yourself Better
Treat Yourself Better campaign explains how cold and flu symptoms can be treated with a quick trip to the pharmacy and over the counter medicines.
It’s important to understand cold and flu symptoms, such as how long they tend to last and what the best way is to treat them. The Treat Yourself Better website gives you advice on what to do if you are unlucky enough to catch a cold or flu this season. It even includes some expert advice from a GP and Pharmacist. to visit the website click here.
If you are suffering from flu or a cold:
- Get plenty of rest, preferably in bed
- Drink plenty of fluids
- You could take paracetamol/ibuprofen to reduce temperature and ease aches and pains.
Weldricks Pharmacy offers a wide range of products to relieve cold and flu symptoms including products for children. To see the full range of products click here.
Did you know:
- That antibiotics will not treat cold and flu symptoms?
- 44% of people visit their GP expecting antibiotics for winter ailments which don’t work
- 1 in 4 people unnecessarily visit their GP or A&E as a first port of call when suffering from flu