Due to an unusually high number of orders being received dispatch times may be longer than stated. Please allow up to 5 working days for dispatch.
Fajita Lettuce Cups - With Orlos
Whether you're cooking lunch for tomorrow or planning a party buffet, these tasty fajita lettuce cups are bound to be a crowd pleaser. Whether you're on a weight loss journey with Orlos or not, this recipe is definitely worth a try. Follow the recipe below, and check out Sainsbury's HERE for the original recipe page.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil (by Sainsbury's)
- 350 grams chicken breast (cut into strips)
- 1 red onion (thinly sliced)
- 1 red pepper (deseeded and cut into strips)
- 1 yellow pepper (deseeded and cut into strips)
- 2 teaspoons Cajun spice
- 2 teaspoons sweet smoked paprika
- 3 baby gem lettuce (enough to produce 12 palm-sized leaves)
- 100 grams guacamole (by Sainsbury's)
- 100 grams salsa (by Sainsbury's)
- 75 millilitres soured fresh cream (by Sainsbury's)
- 1 handful coriander leaves (chopped)
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan. Add the chicken, red onion, red and yellow peppers, cajun spice, and the sweet smoked paprika.
- Fry on high heat for around 8 minuted until the chicken is completely cooked through and the vegetables are soft. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- Pop the lettuce cups on a large serving plate or tray and arrange so they are sup side up. Split the fajita mixture evenly between each of the leaves.
- Top each lettuce cup with a small dollop of guacamole and salsa, then a teaspoon of soured cream. Finish with a sprinkling of coriander and serve.