Please note, due to unusually high demand, processing times for Veterinary Prescriptions is currently up to 5 working days.
Royal Mail are currently experiencing resourcing issues affecting deliveries in some areas. Click Here for more details
Delivery Terms and Conditions for Leedale Pharmacy Local Delivery
By requesting delivery of a prescription, nominating or submitting a prescription to our Leedale Pharmacy, you agree to our delivery terms and conditions outlined below:
- Prescriptions from Weldricks Leedale Pharmacy will be delivered for free, Monday to Friday 08:30 to 18:30.
- Delivery can take up to 10 days from when you order your prescription. We may use delivery partners such as Royal Mail and DPD.
- If we cannot get an item for your prescription due to medicine shortages, we will contact your GP for a suitable alternative.
- We only deliver to a home address.
- We can deliver to a neighbour or family member at your written request.
- Your delivery will be placed on your doorstep, we will knock on the door, move away and watch you accept the delivery.
- If no-one answers, the delivery will be removed and taken to the nearest Weldricks Pharmacy.
- We will leave a card detailing where your delivery has been returned to.
- You must contact the branch to arrange collection.
- Royal Mail deliveries will be returned to your local post office.
- DPD will be returned to the local DPD depot with options for re-delivery.
- Some prescriptions can be delivered through your letterbox with no signature. Ask your local branch for more details.
Prescription Payment Status
- We will ask if you pay for prescriptions, have a pre-payment certificate or are exempt.
- It is your responsibility to make the correct declaration.
- If your payment status changes you must let us know on 01302 554 152.
- The NHS make checks on the exemption status of patients and incorrect claims will be liable to a penalty fine by the NHS.
NHS Summary Care Records (SCR)
- Your SCR contains information from your GP Health Record.
- We will access your SCR when needed to supply your medication and other NHS services safely
- Only the Pharmacist or Pharmacy Technician will access your record
- After accessing your SCR we will make a record of the access
- If you do not wish to have a Summary Care Record you need to inform your GP practice
You can contact Leedale Pharmacy on 01302 554152