Delivery Terms and Conditions for Leedale Pharmacy Local Delivery
By requesting delivery of a prescription, nominating or submitting a prescription to our Leedale Pharmacy, you agree to our delivery terms and conditions outlined below:
- Prescriptions from Weldricks Leedale Pharmacy will be delivered for free, Monday to Friday 08:30 to 18:30.
- Delivery can take up to 10 days from when you order your prescription. We may use delivery partners such as Royal Mail and DPD.
- If we cannot get an item for your prescription due to medicine shortages, we will contact your GP for a suitable alternative.
- We only deliver to a home address.
- We can deliver to a neighbour or family member at your written request.
- We will share relevant information with third-party organisations to deliver your medication and communicate updates on your order. These include:
- Our delivery partners & couriers,
- e-mail services
- communication providers
- Your delivery will be placed on your doorstep, we will knock on the door, move away and watch you accept the delivery.
- If no-one answers, the delivery will be removed and taken to the nearest Weldricks Pharmacy.
- We will leave a card detailing where your delivery has been returned to.
- You must contact the branch to arrange collection.
- Royal Mail deliveries will be returned to your local post office.
- DPD will be returned to the local DPD depot with options for re-delivery.
- Some prescriptions can be delivered through your letterbox with no signature. Ask your local branch for more details.
Prescription Payment Status
- We will ask if you pay for prescriptions, have a pre-payment certificate or are exempt.
- It is your responsibility to make the correct declaration.
- If your payment status changes you must let us know on 01302 554 152.
- The NHS make checks on the exemption status of patients and incorrect claims will be liable to a penalty fine by the NHS.
NHS Summary Care Records (SCR)
- Your SCR contains information from your GP Health Record.
- We will access your SCR when needed to supply your medication and other NHS services safely
- Only the Pharmacist or Pharmacy Technician will access your record
- After accessing your SCR we will make a record of the access
- If you do not wish to have a Summary Care Record you need to inform your GP practice
You can contact Leedale Pharmacy on 01302 554152