Corsodyl Daily Original Toothpaste 75ml
Corsodyl Daily Original Toothpaste 75ml
£3.29 Save: £0.70 RRP: £3.99
- Delivery options for this product have been restricted. More details about the delivery options available will appear if you add this product to your basket.
This product is typically dispatched within 3-5 working days from date of order and is not suitable for our next day delivery service.
Weight: 143g (includes packaging)
Corsodyl Daily Toothpaste is specially formulated for plaque removal.
- Protection for healthy gums
- Contains mineral salt and herbal extracts
Gum problems can be caused by the build up of plaque. Corsodyl Daily Toothpaste cleans teeth by aiding plaque removal and so helps maintain the health of your gums.
Contains fluoride to prevent cavities so you can use it every day with confidence.
Corsodyl Daily Toothpaste has a specialised formulation that gives it a unique taste.
After 14 days using Corsodyl Daily Toothpaste, most people liked its unique taste.
Why it is important to keep your gums healthy
Gum problems can be caused by the build up of plaque.
If not removed, plaque accumulates even more and can affect the health of the gums.
If your gums aren't healthy, the health of your teeth may be at risk.
Why use Corsodyl Daily Toothpaste
Corsodyl Daily Toothpaste contains sodium bicarbonate which, with brushing, helps remove plaque that causes the initial stages of gum problems.
Learning how to brush your teeth properly is the first step to maintaining healthy teeth and gums. Plus, it helps minimise the risk of tooth decay and gum disease, the major causes of tooth loss.
Before You Begin
While there are several methods of brushing teeth with a manual toothbrush, always ask your dental professional for their recommendation and be sure to follow their instructions. To start, use fluoride toothpaste with a soft-bristle toothbrush, and don’t forget to replace it every three months.
Two Minutes, Twice a Day
To brush your teeth correctly, spend at least two minutes using a recommended technique, which includes 30 seconds brushing each section of your mouth (upper right, upper left, lower right and lower left), both morning and night. Since most manual toothbrushes don’t have built-in two-minute timers, you may want to have a clock handy so you can be sure you’re brushing long enough.
Positioning the Toothbrush
How you hold the toothbrush depends on which part of the tooth you’re brushing.
- Step 1: Start with outer and inner surfaces, and brush at a 45-degree angle in short, half-tooth-wide strokes against the gum line. Make sure you reach your back teeth.
- Step 2: Move on to chewing surfaces. Hold the brush flat and brush back and forth along these surfaces.
- Step 3: Once you get to the inside surfaces of your front teeth, tilt the brush vertically and use gentle up-and-down strokes with the tip of brush.
- Step 4: Be sure to brush gently along the gum line.
- Step 5: Brush your tongue in a back-to-front sweeping motion to remove food particles and help remove odour-causing bacteria to freshen your breath.
- Step 6: Try gently brushing the roof of your mouth for an extra-fresh feeling.
Now that you’ve learned proper brushing technique, a little discipline in practicing it every day will help make it feel like second nature. It’s one of the easiest things you can do to maintain the health of your teeth and gums.
Do not swallow.
In case of intake of fluoride from other sources consult a dentist or doctor.
Sensitive teeth may indicate an underlying problem which needs prompt care by a dentist. See your dentist as soon as possible for advice.
Sodium Bicarbonate, Aqua, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Alcohol, Krameria Triandra Extract, Echinacea Purpurea Flower/Leaf/Stem Juice, Alcohol Denat., Xanthan Gum, Chamomilla Recutita Extract, Commiphora Myrrha Extract, Sodium Fluoride, Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Benzoate, Salvia Officinalis Oil, Mentha Piperita Oil, Mentha Arvensis Oil, Limonene, CI 77491.
Contains: Sodium Fluoride 0.310% w/w (1400 ppm Fluoride)