What is Psyllium Husk 1000mg Capsules?
Psyllium Husk is of the finest quality with high fibre content. Psyllium Husk is traditionally used to help maintain bowel regularity, support intestinal cleansing and aid the softening of faecal matter. It is important to maintain adequate fluid intake when taking Psyllium Husk to help maintain healthy bowel movements, ease and regularity. It is also beneficial to be used as part of a calorie controlled diet and in a slimming programme.
What are Psyllium Husk 1000mg Capsules for?
- May help to ease the symptoms of diarrhoea
- May help to ease the pain of haemorrhoids and cystitis.
- Maintain healthy cholesterol control
- May helps to clean the colon
- May ease the symptoms of stomach and intestinal ulcers
- May help to softening stools and bowel movement
Who is Psyllium Husk 1000mg Capsules for?
Psyllium Husk 1000mg Capsules may be of benefit to:
- Those with persistent bowel discomfort
- People having digestive problems and high blood cholesterol
- People suffering from diarrhoea, constipation and hard stool.
- Beneficial to those who have high cholesterol and LDL level (Low density Lipoprotein)
Please note: Two capsules contain the 1000mg dose recommended.