Spring Bank Holiday and Platinum Jubilee Online Customer Service Opening Times:
Thursday 2nd June: 9am - 12noon
Friday 3rd June: Closed
Macleans Whitening Toothpaste 100ml
This product is typically dispatched within 1-3 working days from date of order when using our standard delivery or 48 Hour Tracked and Signed service.
Weight: 110g (includes packaging)
Macleans Whitening Toothpaste 100ml
Macleans Whitening has a revolutionary formulation containing a unique ingredient Triclene, which with regular use gently whitens you teeth. Containing no harsh abrasives, bleaches or peroxides - it is meant to be used every day. Macleans Whitening's Unique Cleaning System with fluoride gives you all the protection you expect from Macleans. Brushing twice daily with Macleans Whitening fights plaque and tartar, and helps keep your teeth and gums health and clean. The invigorating taste of Macleans Whitening leaves your mouth fresh - a Unique Cleaning System for advanced whitening. Whitening effect requires 28 days daily usage.
- Visibly whiter teeth with regular usage compared with a family toothpaste. As assessed by dental professionals
- Longer lasting whitening microparticles effectively whiten
- Leaves an invisible barrier to help prevent discolouration and dullness
- Enamel protection removes stains without damaging tooth enamel
- With regular brushing helps protect against plaque and decay
- Whitening fluoride toothpaste.
Learning how to brush your teeth properly is the first step to maintaining healthy teeth and gums. Plus, it helps minimise the risk of tooth decay and gum disease, the major causes of tooth loss.
Before You Begin
While there are several methods of brushing teeth with a manual toothbrush, always ask your dental professional for their recommendation and be sure to follow their instructions. To start, use fluoride toothpaste with a soft-bristle toothbrush, and don’t forget to replace it every three months.
Two Minutes, Twice a Day
To brush your teeth correctly, spend at least two minutes using a recommended technique, which includes 30 seconds brushing each section of your mouth (upper right, upper left, lower right and lower left), both morning and night. Since most manual toothbrushes don’t have built-in two-minute timers, you may want to have a clock handy so you can be sure you’re brushing long enough.
Positioning the Toothbrush
How you hold the toothbrush depends on which part of the tooth you’re brushing.
- Step 1: Start with outer and inner surfaces, and brush at a 45-degree angle in short, half-tooth-wide strokes against the gum line. Make sure you reach your back teeth.
- Step 2: Move on to chewing surfaces. Hold the brush flat and brush back and forth along these surfaces.
- Step 3: Once you get to the inside surfaces of your front teeth, tilt the brush vertically and use gentle up-and-down strokes with the tip of brush.
- Step 4: Be sure to brush gently along the gum line.
- Step 5: Brush your tongue in a back-to-front sweeping motion to remove food particles and help remove odour-causing bacteria to freshen your breath.
- Step 6: Try gently brushing the roof of your mouth for an extra-fresh feeling.
Now that you’ve learned proper brushing technique, a little discipline in practicing it every day will help make it feel like second nature. It’s one of the easiest things you can do to maintain the health of your teeth and gums.
Do not swallow.
In case of intake of fluoride from other sources consult a dentist or doctor.
Sensitive teeth may indicate an underlying problem which needs prompt care by a dentist. See your dentist as soon as possible for advice.
Aqua, Sorbitol, Hydrated Silica, Glycerin, Pentasodium Triphosphate, PEG-6, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Aroma, Alumina, Xanthan Gum, Titanium Dioxide, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), Sodium Fluoride, Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Hydroxide, Limonene, Sodium Fluoride 0.32% w/w (1450 ppm Fluoride).