Neilmed Sinugator Cordless Pulsating Nasal Wash & 30 Pre-Mixed Packets
This product is typically dispatched within 3-5 working days from date of order and is not suitable for our next day delivery service.
The Neilmed Sinugator is designed to help with post-nasal drip, as well as nasal dryness from occupational & house dust, fumes, animal dander, grass, pollen, smoke, etc. This product is soothing and boasts no burning or stinging. Large volume & low pressure system for saline nasal irrigation, moisturisation, and daily nasal hygiene. The product is preservative, drug, iodine, bpa, gluten, and latex free. Suitable for use after sinus surgery and during pregnancy. Consult your physician with concerns.
- Please wash your hands. Fill the clear blue reservoir with 240ml (8 fl oz) volume of distilled, microfiltered(0.2 micron), commercially bottled, or previously boiled & cooled down water at lukewarm or body temperature. Please do not use tap or faucet water for dissolving the mixture unless it has been previously boiled and cooled down.
- Cut the Sinus Rinse mixture packet at the corner, and pour the contents into the blue reservoir of the Sinugator. Place the white motor unit over the blue reservoir and rotate until locked. Swirl the unit thoroughly to dissolve the mixture.
- Standing in front of a sink, bend forward to your comfort level and tilt your head down. Keeping your mouth open, without holding your breath, place the tip snugly against your right nasal passage or nostril. Press the blue power button until the solution starts draining from your left nasal passage. Depending on the head position, residual solution may drain from your mouth. We suggest to spit it out, however, there is no harm if you accidentally swallow it. For proper rinse, keep pressing the power button until at least 1/4 to 1/2 (60ml to 120ml or 2 to 4 fl oz) of the solution is used for one nostril. Stop pressing the power button if you feel any discomfort, pain, or pressure during the irrigation.
- Blow your nose very gently, without pinching the nose completely to avoid pressure on eardrums. If tolerable, sniff in gently any residual solution remaining in the nasal passage once or twice, because this may clean out the posterior nasopharyngeal.
- Now repeat steps 3 and 4 for flushing your left nasal passage or nostril.
Use only as directed, if symptoms persist see your doctor/healthcare professional.
Always read the label.
Do NOT place the white motor unit in the microwave for disinfection; because of the unit's stainless steel components, this can cause damage or fire hazards.
Pre-mixed sachets: USP Grade Sodium Chloride & Sodium Bicarbonate (purity level 99% or higher).