Otex Express Ear Drops 10ml
This advanced formula containing Urea hydrogen peroxide, 8-Hydroxyquinoline and glycerol softens hardened ear wax and gently liberates oxygen to help disperse it.
Excessive, hardened ear wax is quite common. It causes problems when it builds up and blocks the ear canal. The first symptom is usually a feeling of discomfort and fullness in the ear. This can become painful and cause dizziness and some loss of hearing if left untreated.
- Rapid removal of hardened ear wax.
- Reduces the need for syringing.
- Simple and effective.
- Can be used by adults, children and the elderly.
- Can also be used if you are pregnant or breast-feeding.
Please read and retain the enclosed patient information leaflet.
- Tilt head, and gently squeeze up to 5 drops into ear.
- Leave for a few minutes and then wipe surplus with tissue.
- Wash hands after use.
- Repeat once or twice daily, if necessary, for approximately 3 to 4 days whilst symptoms clear.
- Always replace cap after use and return bottle to carton.
- Discard 4 weeks after first opening. Do not use after the use by date shown on end flap of carton.
- KEEP OUT OF THE REACH AND SIGHT OF CHILDREN.
- Store OTEX EXPRESS upright.
- Do not store above 25°C.
- Warning: Do not use if the ear drum is (or has been) damaged. Do not use if sensitive to any of the ingredients. Otex Express should NOT be used 2-3 days after syringing.
- Not to be used if you are putting anything else in the ear such as other ear drops or a hearing aid.
Do not use if the ear drum is (or has been) damaged. Do not use if sensitive to ingredients, if you suffer from dizziness, or if there is any other ear disorder (such as pain, discharge, inflammation, infection or tinnitus), or if anything else has been used in the ear. Otex Express is not normally irritant but, in rare cases, painful episodes can occur, particularly if the ear's delicate inner lining has been damaged, broken, inflamed or infected, whereupon the use of ear drops can be painful. Otex Express should therefore not be used, for example, after ill-advised mechanical efforts to dislodge wax or for 2-3 days after syringing. See enclosed leaflet for details, cautions and instructions. If in doubt, or if there is a history of ear problems, seek medical advice before use. Keep away from eyes. If irritation or pain occurs during use, or if symptoms persist, stop treatment and consult your doctor.
Contains: Urea Hydrogen Peroxide, 8-Hydroxyquinoline, Glycerol