Panoxyl Aquagel 10% Gel 40g
Panoxyl has been discontinued
Panoxyl has been discontinued by the manufacturer. Acnecide contains the same active ingredient which can be purchased here:https://www.weldricks.co.uk/brands/acnecide
Panoxyl Aquagel 10 is the highest strength gel available in the Aquagel range, containing 10% of the active ingredient.
Panoxyl Aquagel is safe to use daily and results should start to appear within 2 weeks. It does not contain overpowering perfume smells or medicated smells.
The active ingredient Benzoyl peroxide acts as an antibacterial and a peeling agent, leaving the skin less greasy.
- Water based gel containing 10% Benzoyl peroxide.
- Treatment of acne vulgaris.
- For adolescents and adults.
- Apply to the affected areas once a day or as directed by your doctor.
- To enhance the effect, gently wash with soap before applying Panoxyl.
- A mild burning or tingling sensation may occur when using for the first time. There may be moderate redness, peeling or itching over the first few days. This indicates that PanOxyl is working
- Keep away from eyes, lips, mouth and sensitive areas of the neck
- If excessive swelling, irritation, redness or peeling occurs, discontinue use. If these persist, consult your doctor
- Avoid excessive exposure to sunlight and other sources of ultra violet light. Avoid using at high altitudes and snow covered ground
- Do not use if you have a known sensitivity to benzoyl peroxide
- This product may bleach dyed fabrics
PLEASE READ ALL PRODUCT PACKAGING AND LABELS PRIOR TO USE.
KEEP ALL MEDICINES OUT OF THE REACH AND SIGHT OF CHILDREN.
Benzoyl Peroxide, Carbomer, Di-isopropanolamine, Propylene Glycol, Macrogol Lauryl Ether, Sodium Lauryl Sulphate, Purified Water.