Please note, due to unusually high demand, processing times for Veterinary Prescriptions is currently up to 5 working days.
Royal Mail are currently experiencing resourcing issues affecting deliveries in some areas. Click Here for more details
Sinutab Tablets Non-drowsy Pack of 15
Sinutab Tablets Non-drowsy Pack of 15
£3.19 Save: £1.73 RRP: £4.92
Weight: 80g (includes packaging)
Non-Drowsy Sinutab relieves the symptoms of colds, flu and allergies including aches, pains, fever, nasal and sinus congestion.
The tablets contain paracetamol, an analgesic and antipyretic to relieve pain and fever, and pseudoephedrine, a decongestant to clear nasal congestion and blocked sinuses.
Children under 12 years:
Do not give to children under 12 years old.
Adults and children aged 12 years and over:
2 tablets every 4 - 6 hours, up to 4 times a day
- Leave at least 4 hours between doses.
- Do not take more than 4 doses in 24 hours.
- If symptoms persist talk to your doctor.
This medicine is suitable for most people but a few people should not use it. If you are in any doubt, talk to your doctor or pharmacist.
Do not use this medicine:
- If you have ever had a bad reaction (e.g. rash, swelling of the face and throat, difficulty breathing) to any of the ingredients.
- If you have very high blood pressure or severe heart disease.
- If you are taking any other medicines containing paracetamol.
- If you are taking, or have taken in the last two weeks, drugs for depression known as Monoamine Oxidase Inhibitors (MAOIs).
- For children under 12 years old.
If any of these apply to you, get advice from a doctor or pharmacist without using Non-Drowsy Sinutab.
Talk to your doctor or pharmacist:
- If you have liver or kidney problems.
- If you have alcohol dependence.
- If you have high blood pressure or heart disease.
- If you have diabetes.
- If you have an overactive thyroid gland.
- If you have glaucoma (increased pressure in the eye).
- If you have prostate problems (difficulty with passing water or needing to pass water often).
Talk to your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking any other medicines, including:
- Antihypertensives (drugs to treat high blood pressure such as guanethidine, methyldopa, alpha and beta blockers, debrisoquine, bretylium and betanidine).
- Sympathomimetic drugs (stimulants or appetite suppressants and drugs used to treat congestion and asthma).
- Tricyclic antidepressants (used to treat mood disorders).
- Colestyramine (to lower blood cholesterol).
- Metoclopramide and domperidone (to treat nausea and vomiting).
- Anticoagulants (to thin the blood such as warfarin).
- Barbiturates (used to treat anxiety or help you sleep).
- Oral contraceptives ("the pill").
- Anticonvulsants (drugs used to treat epilepsy).
If you are not sure about any of the medicines you are taking, show the bottle or pack to your pharmacist.
If any of these bullet points apply to you now or in the past, talk to a doctor or pharmacist.
Ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice before taking this medicine if you are pregnant or breast-feeding.
Immediate medical advice should be sought in the event of an overdose, even if you feel well, because of the risk of delayed, serious liver damage.
If you forget to take a dose, take the next dose when needed provided that the last dose was taken at least 4 hours ago. Do not take a double dose.
Non-Drowsy Sinutab can have side-effects, like all medicines, although these don't affect everyone and are usually mild.
If you experience any of the following, stop using this medicine and talk to your doctor:
- A few people have had hallucinations, but this is rare.
- Occasionally people get skin rashes that are sometimes itchy.
- A few men, especially those with prostate problems, may have trouble passing water.
- There have been rare reports of blood disorders in people taking paracetamol, the symptoms of which include unusual tiredness, unexpected bruising or bleeding and getting more infections (such as colds) than normal.
People who use medicine containing paracetamol every day for a long time (several months or more) could get certain side-effects including liver and kidney damage. People taking paracetamol in the usual way for shorter periods have not had these problems.
Other effects which may occur include restlessness, having trouble getting to sleep or bad dreams.
If you experience any side-effects not mentioned above or are not sure about anything, talk to your doctor or pharmacist.
Do not store above 25ºC.
Keep the product out of the reach and sight of children.
Do not use your medicine after the end of the month shown as an expiry date on the packaging.
Medicines should not be disposed of via wastewater or household waste. Ask your pharmacist how to dispose of medicines no longer required. These measures will help to protect the environment.
The active ingredients in Non-Drowsy Sinutab are 500 mg Paracetamol and 30 mg Pseudoephedrine hydrochloride per tablet.
Other ingredients are: Pregelatinised maize starch, crospovidone, povidone K30, stearic acid, microcrystalline cellulose, sodium starch glycollate, magnesium stearate.