Veganin Tablets Pack of 30
Veganin Tablets Pack of 30
£3.99 Save: £0.60 RRP: £4.59
- Paracetamol products are limited to a total of 100 tablets/capsules per order.
- Codeine products are limited to a total of 100 tablets/capsules per order.
This product is typically dispatched within 3-5 working days from date of order and is not suitable for our next day delivery service.
Veganin Triple action tablets contain Paracetamol, Codeine and Caffeine which are used for relief from mild to moderate pain including fever. Veganin triple action tablets are suitable for vegetarians and vegans as they contain no ingredients derived from animals.
Each white capsule-shaped film-coated tablet contains paracetamol and codeine, which are both analgesics (relieve pain). Paracetamol also acts as an antipyretic (helps lower a high temperature) and as a mild anti-inflammatory (reduces swelling). Caffeine is a mild stimulant and causes wakefulness and increased mental activity. It can also help the effectiveness of paracetamol. Veganin provides relief from migraine, headache, backache, rheumatic pain, period pain, toothache, neuralgia, sore throat, and the fever, aches and pains of colds and flu.
Swallow whole with a glass of water.
Adults, the elderly and children over 12 years:
2 tablets every four to six hours.
Do not take more than 8 tablets in 24 hours
Do not exceed the stated dose
Do not take for more than 3 days without talking to your doctor
Not recommended for children under 12 years
Do not take Veganin if:
- You are taking other paracetamol-containing products.
- You are hypersensitive (allergic) to any of the ingredients in Veganin.
- You have acute asthma, lung problems, alcoholism, head injury or increased pressure in the skull, or have had biliary tract surgery.
Take special care with Veganin if:
- You have severe liver or kidney disease.
- You have prostate problems.
- You have bowel problems, particularly those causing inflammation or blockage, or you have had recent bowel surgery.
- You drinks lot of alcohol.
- You are taking any of the following medicines, metoclopramide or domperidone — used to treat nausea and vomiting, cimetidine — used to treat stomach ulcers, cholestyramine - used to treat high cholesterol, naltrexone — used in the treatment of drug dependence, quinidine or mexiletine — used to regulate heart rhythm, medicines prescribed for depression (MAOIs) or have been taking them in the last 2 weeks, anti-coagulants (drugs to thin the blood, such as Warfarin) and you need to take a painkiller on a daily basis over a long period. However, you can take occasional doses of Veganin, medicines for diarrhoea and abdominal cramps; taking these at the same time as Veganin may make you constipated, certain sedatives.
Please consult your doctor or pharmacist, even if these statements were applicable to you at any time in the past.
Ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice before taking Veganin in pregnancy. You can take Veganin whilst breast-feeding.
You should not drive or operate any machinery if Veganin makes you feel sleepy
If you need to use this medicine for more than three days at a time, see your doctor, pharmacist or health care professional
Taking codeine regularly for a long time can lead to addiction, which might cause you to feel restless and irritable when you stop the tablets.
Taking a painkiller for headaches too often or for too long can make them worse.
Most people taking Veganin find it causes them no problems, however like all medicines, it can have side-effects, such as constipation and drowsiness. Occasionally, nausea, vomiting, sweating, facial flushing, dry mouth, blurred or double vision, vertigo (a sense of rotation (spinning) either of yourself or your surroundings), headache, palpitations (awareness of your heart beat), and difficulty or pain in urinating, needing to pass urine more often, or passing less urine than usual may occur. Rarely, hallucinations, nightmares, restlessness, stomach cramps and diarrhoea may happen.
In very rare cases, allergic reactions such as a rash, itchy skin or facial swelling may occur.
These effects should go away once you stop taking the medicine.
Paracetamol, Codeine phosphate, Caffeine, Maize starch, methylcellulose, povidone, talc, calcium stearate, water, hypromellose and polyethylene glycol.