Vismed Gel Eye Drops Pack of 20
Vismed Gel Eye Drops Pack of 20
This product is typically dispatched within 3-5 working days from date of order and is not suitable for our next day delivery service.
Weight: 150g (includes packaging)
How does Vismed help relieve dry eye?
Vismed is a patented lubricant eye drop formulation carefully designed to immediately relieve sensations of dry or irritated eyes. It efficiently protects the ocular surface and restores natural balance of tears over time.
- Biopolymer naturally present in the human body, including the eye
- Excellent lubricating and viscoelastic properties, similar to those of natural tear film, for a long-lasting protection
- High water binding capacity to reduce tear evaporation and prolong wetting effect over time Balanced formulation
- Relief from osmotic cellular stress reducing cell desiccation (osmoprotection)
- Restoration of the natural balance of tears Essential ions
- Calcium, magnesium and potassium ions for their role in the maintenance of a healthy eye
- Concentrations similar to those of natural tears Preservative-free
- No addition of preservatives which would be a source of toxic or allergic reactions, irritation and worsening of the symptoms
- Ideal for long-term use and contact lens wear
- Highly effective in relieving sensations of ocular dryness
- Long-lasting protective coating of the ocular surface
- Essential ions calcium, magnesium and potassium in concentrations similar to those of natural tears
- Osmoprotection to limit water loss at cellular level Safe
- Sterile and preservative-free solution
- Air filtering system against microbial contamination
- Hyaluronic acid of non-animal origin Economic
- Sterile for up to 3 months after first use
Easy to use
- Intuitive, precise and reproducible drop delivery system
- Easily squeezable soft polymer container
- Compact size design
Why do my eyes feel dry or irritated?
Symptoms of dry eye are usually caused by the association of different factors:
- Air conditioning
- Dry, hot or windy surroundings
- Polluted, dusty or smoky air
- Bright light
- Extended computer screen use
- Contact lens wear
- Medicine intake
- Eye surgery
These factors cause the thin tear film covering the delicate eye surface to become unstable, break-up and evaporate more quickly than normal, leaving parts of the ocular surface uncovered by the tear film, resulting in symptoms of dry eye.
What are the symptoms of dry eye?
Dry eye is a complex disease associated with various symptoms such as sensations of ocular dryness, irritation, burning, itching, tiredness, foreign body sensation, photosensitivity, blurred vision, excessive tearing or pain.
How can I get relief from these symptoms?
The use of high quality lubricant eye drops based on hyaluronic acid will restore the natural hydration, lubrication and protection properties of the tear film, relieve symptoms of dry eye and increase patient comfort.
Sodium hyaluronate from fermentation 0.3%
Sodium chloride, potassium chloride, disodium-hydrogenphosphate, sodium citrate, magnesium chloride, calcium chloride and water for injection.
The solution is hypotonic (150 mOsm/l) and adjusted to pH 7.3