About Seasonal Flu Vaccine
Due to unprecedented demand, we are unable to take further bookings for FLU vaccinations. More stock is expected in the coming weeks please check back for further updates.
This pharmacy offers a free NHS flu vaccination service for eligible patients.
Flu vaccination is available every year on the NHS to help protect adults and children at risk of flu and its complications.
Flu can be unpleasant, but if you are otherwise healthy it will usually clear up on its own within a week.
However, flu can be more severe in certain people, such as:
- anyone aged 65 and over
- pregnant women
- children and adults with an underlying health condition (particularly long-term heart or respiratory disease)
- children and adults with weakened immune systems
Anyone in these risk groups is more likely to develop potentially serious complications of flu, such as pneumonia (a lung infection), so it's recommended that they have a flu vaccine every year to protect them.
The injected flu vaccine is offered free on the NHS annually to:
- adults over the age of 18 at risk of flu (including everyone aged 65 and over)
- pregnant women
Contact your local pharmacy to arrange vaccination.
Find your nearest pharmacy:
Looking for a service?
Seasonal Flu Vaccine is available at the following pharmacies
- Armthorpe Parade
- Conisbrough Church Street
- East Laith Gate
- Thorne Finkle Street
- Edlington Martinwells Centre
- Cantley St Wilfrids Court
- Kirk Sandall
- Woodlands Princess Street
- Armthorpe White House Farm
- Barnby Dun
- Cantley Everingham Road
- Cantley Goodison Boulevard
- Conisbrough Gardens Lane
- Stainforth Field Road
- The Flying Scotsman Centre
- Thorne Fieldside
- Woodlands Woodside View