Due to an unusually high number of orders being received dispatch times may be longer than stated. Please allow up to 10 working days for dispatch.
We are also experiencing a high volume of calls. Please use our contact us page to leave a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
About Seasonal Flu Vaccine
This pharmacy offers a free NHS flu vaccination service for eligible patients.
Flu vaccination is available every year on the NHS to help protect adults and children at risk of flu and its complications.
Flu can be unpleasant, but if you are otherwise healthy it will usually clear up on its own within a week.
However, flu can be more severe in certain people, such as:
- anyone aged 65 and over
- pregnant women
- children and adults with an underlying health condition (particularly long-term heart or respiratory disease)
- children and adults with weakened immune systems
Anyone in these risk groups is more likely to develop potentially serious complications of flu, such as pneumonia (a lung infection), so it's recommended that they have a flu vaccine every year to protect them.
The injected flu vaccine is offered free on the NHS annually to:
- adults over the age of 18 at risk of flu (including everyone aged 65 and over)
- pregnant women
Contact your local pharmacy to arrange vaccination.
Find your nearest pharmacy:
Looking for a service?
Inhaler Recycling is available at the following pharmacies
- Armthorpe Parade
- Conisbrough Church Street
- East Laith Gate
- Stainforth Station Road
- Thorne Finkle Street
- Edlington Martinwells Centre
- Cantley St Wilfrids Court
- Kirk Sandall
- Woodlands Princess Street
- Edlington Lane