Eurax HC Cream 15g
Eurax HC Cream 15g
£2.69 Save: £0.62 RRP: £3.31
This product is typically dispatched within 3-5 working days from date of order and is not suitable for our next day delivery service.
Weight: 15g (includes packaging)
- Hydrocortisone & Crotamiton cream
- Reduces inflammation & stops associated itching
- Rapid relief from mild to moderate eczema, dermatitis & insect bites
Eurax Hc Cream treats mild to moderate eczema, irritant and allergic contact dermatitis (caused by substances such as bleaches, soaps and detergents, jewellery, etc) and reactions to insect bites. It effectively reduces inflammation and quickly relieves itching and associated scratching which can further aggravate irritated skin. Non-greasy and non-staining.
Adults and children over 10 years:
Use sparingly on a small area twice a day, for a maximum of 7 days.
Occlusive dressings should not be used. If the condition does not improve within 7 days consult your doctor.
Precautions for using Eurax Hc Cream:
- Do not use on the eyes or face, around your anus or on your genitals or on broken, infected or weeping skin eg. cold sores, acne, or athlete's foot, or if you are sensitive to any ingredient.
- Do not use in pregnancy or whilst breast feeding without medical advice.
- Do not use on children under 10 without medical advice.
Usually this cream does not cause problems, but occasionally skin irritation (burning feeling or itching) might occur where applied. If severe irritation or allergy occurs, or there are any other unwanted effects, stop using and seek advice. If the cream is accidentally swallowed, seek medical advice immediately.
Crotamiton 10% w/w, Hydrocortisone 0.25% w/w, Stearyl alcohol, propylene glycol, white soft paraffin, polyoxy 40 stearate, propyl hydroxybenzoate, methyl hydroxybenzoate, pH modifier (sulphuric acid), perfume and water.