HealthAid Vitamin D3 1000iu Tablets Pack of 120
This product is typically dispatched within 1-3 working days from date of order when using our standard delivery or 48 Hour Tracked and Signed service.
*** PLEASE NOTE: WE HOLD LIMITED STOCK OF THIS PRODUCT AND MAY INCUR A 3 - 5 WORKING DAY LEAD TIME FOR MORE STOCK TO ARRIVE. IF YOU REQUIRE FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM (www.weldricks.co.uk/customer-care) ***
What Are Vitamin D3 Tablets 1000iu?
Vitamin D3 Tablets contain Vitamin D3, which is a fat soluble vitamin that plays an essential role in enhancing the immune system. Vitamin D is vital for the maintenance of the body’s organ systems. It helps regulate the absorption and utilization of calcium and phosphorous in the body and plays a crucial function in bone formation and mineralization to help the development of strong healthy bones and teeth.
What Are Vitamin D3 1000iu Tablets For?
- May help to promote calcium absorption
- May help to maintain adequate serum concentrations of calcium and phosphate.
- May play a crucial role in the normal mineralization of bone.
- May help to maintain strong and healthy bones.
- May help protect against bone disorders
Who Are Vitamin D3 Tablets For?
- People who wish to maintain strong healthy bones.
- Those who do not have enough exposure to sunlight.
- Elderly people who are more prone to bone disorders.
- Elderly and growing children who may not be able to obtain adequate amount of the vitamin D.
- People with a darker skin tone.
Adults and children over 12 years of age:
One tablet daily.
Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
KEEP ALL MEDICINES OUT OF REACH AND SIGHT OF CHILDREN.
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL.
Bulking Agent (Maltodextrin, Microcrystalline Cellulose), Vitamin D3 [(Cholecalciferol), Sucrose, Acacia, Corn Starch, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Dl-Alpha Tocopherol], Anti-caking Agent (Silicon Dioxide, veg. Stearic Acid, veg. Magnesium Stearate).