Medihoney Barrier Cream 50g (582)
Medihoney Barrier Creamhelps maintain the skin's barrier properties and maintain skin moisture and pH.
- Contains 30% Medihoney Antibacterial Honey
- Helps maintain the skin's barrier properties and maintain skin moisture and pH
- Protects at-risk skin from breakdown associated with incontinence and can be used under incontinence pads.
Medihoney Barrier Cream can be applied to intact and at-risk skin to provide protection from body fluids and moisture. It can be applied around wounds and under skin folds, wound dressings and incontinence pads where a protective barrier will help prevent skin breakdown.
- Protects at-risk skin from breakdown associated with incontinence and can be used under incontinence pads
- Can be used around wound edges to protect the skin from irritation or breakdown caused by wound exudate
- Helps protect the skin from damage caused by friction or shear
- Helps prevent maceration
- Helps prevent excoriation
- Helps prevent damage to skin caused by frequent hand washing
- Medihoney Barrier Cream is specially formulated with a range of natural ingredients and:
- NO Added colour or fragrance
- NO Lanolin
- NO Parabens
- NO Steroids
- NO Mineral Oils
Apply to clean, dry skin three times a day or as required.
Reapply after bathing or at each dressing change.
Suitable for use on children.
When using for the first time, patch test on a small area of skin.
If irritation occurs discontinue use.
Please refer to the manufacturers for an up to date list of ingredients.