Regaine for Men Extra Strength Scalp Foam 73ml
£26.99 Save: £10.34 RRP: £37.33
- Royal Mail carries a restriction of 2 aerosols (maximum volume 500ml per package). Any order above this restricted quantity has to be shipped via DPD who have limited delivery areas & (more information).
This product is typically dispatched within 1-3 working days from date of order when using our standard delivery or 48 Hour Tracked and Signed service.
Weight: 135g (includes packaging)
Regaine Foam For Men (Contains Minoxidil)
When it comes to a hair loss treatment for men, there's nothing quite like Regaine Foam. Regaine Foam. contains 5% Minoxidil — and in clinical testing, and because it's a foam, there is no hassle and no mess. It goes on easy and dries quickly. So your daily routine is never interrupted.
What causes hair loss?
The most common cause of hair loss in men and women is androgenetic alopecia (AGA). Heredity, hormones and age all play a part in this condition. In AGA the genes and hormones in your body have a shrinking effect on your hair follicles, making them ineffective at growing new hairs.
How Regaine Works
Minoxidil, the active ingredient in Regaine, reinvigorates shrunken hair follicles – they increase in size and regrow thicker hair over time.
Regaine contains the active ingredient Minoxidil which works by increasing the supply of blood and nutrients to the hair follicles, strengthening existing hair and stimulating secondary growth. This produces thicker, longer, more-visible hair. Regaine achieves these results without affecting male hormones.
What Do Expect From Regaine Foam
Here are some things you can expect to notice as you begin your Regaine routine:
- During the first few weeks of use, there may be a temporary increase in hair shedding:
- This is a good sign and means that the new hair growth cycle is beginning!
- Older hairs you would have lost are making way for the new healthy ones. Eventually, new growth will appear.
- Early hair regrowth is soft and downy, and will be barely visible.
- With continued use of Regaine new hairs should eventually appear with the same colour and thickness as the rest of your hair.
Above all, keep up your routine. Because real success doesn't happen overnight.
- Helps reverse the progression of hereditary hair loss.
- Apply directly to your scalp—twice a day, every day.
- It goes on easy and dries quickly.
How to use Regaine Foam For Men:
- In the morning, within the hair-thinning area, part the hair into one or more rows to maximize scalp exposure.
- The foam may begin to melt upon contact with your warm skin. If your fingers are warm, rinse them in cold water first (be sure to dry them thoroughly before handling the foam).
- Hold the can of Regaine Foam For Men upside down and press nozzle to dispense the topical foam product onto your fingers. The total amount of foam applied should be half a capful.
- Using your fingers, spread foam over the hair-loss area and gently massage into scalp, then wash your hands well.
- In the evening, follow the steps above to be sure you apply Regaine Foam For Men correctly. Make sure you apply it early enough before going to bed to allow it to dry completely.
- While using Regaine Foam For Men, you can continue other hair care routines, including washing, styling - even coloring - as long as you allow Regaine to dry first.
Do not use Regaine Foam For Men if you:
- Suffer from a problem with blood pressure
- Don't know why you're losing your hair - see your doctor
- Have sudden or patchy hair loss
- Have other conditions associated with hair loss
- Have a history of sensitivity to Minoxidil or any of the other ingredients
- Have been treated or untreated for hypertension
- Have scalp abnormality (including psoriasis and sunburn)
- Have a shaved scalp
- Are using any other medications on your scalp
- Are under 18 or over 49 years of age
- Are a woman
- Patients with known cardiovascular disease or cardiac arrhythmia should contact a physician before using Regaine
You should carefully read all product packaging and labels prior to use
Active ingredient: Minoxidil