Alpecin Liquid 200ml
Alpecin Liquid 200ml
£6.19 Save: £1.30 RRP: £7.49
1 sold in the last hour!
This product is typically dispatched within 1-3 working days from date of order when using our standard delivery or 48 Hour Tracked and Signed service.
Weight: 220g (includes packaging)
Alpecin Caffeine Liquid Hair Energizer's caffeine based active ingredient formula helps maintain hair production and prolongs the growth phases of hair in men with hereditary hair loss. Engineered by German Scientists, Alpecin Caffeine Liquid Hair Energizer keeps hair roots active and maintains healthy hair growth.
What to do against hair loss?
First of all: hereditary hair loss is a genetic predisposition, not a disease. As such, it cannot be permanently cured but must be continuously treated. This is where Alpecin has proved valuable. The caffeine contained in Alpecin prevents the hair roots from following their hereditary propensity for increased hair loss and ensuing baldness.
Alpecin prevents hair loss – without any undesirable side effects.
How does Alpecin work?
Alpecin keeps the hair roots active and helps extend their growth phase longer than genetically predisposed:
- Counteracts premature hair loss;
- Increases hair root productivity;
- Enhances the speed of hair growth.
- When applied, it causes a fresh tingling on the scalp, its active ingredients travel along the hair sheath and form a depot sufficient for up to 24 hours.
- Apply in the morning and after each hair wash to the towel-dried scalp and massage in.
- Allow to dry briefly, then comb hair again.
- Style as usual.
- For best results use after Alpecin Caffeine Shampoo.
Once a day, it will take just a small effort to ensure that the caffeine-based ingredient combination protects you from hair loss.
Hazards and Cautions
Information for Competitive Athletes: Alpecin Caffeine Shampoo Hair Energizer can be detected in hair follicles.
Aqua, Alcohol Denat., Parfum, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Panthenol, Menthol, Caffeine, Zinc PCA, Niacinamide, Limonene, Linalool, Citric Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Citral, Retinyl Acetate