A&D Blood Pressure Monitor UA-611
This product is typically dispatched within 1-3 working days from date of order when using our standard delivery or 48 Hour Tracked and Signed service.
The A&D Blood Pressure Monitor UA-611 is supplied with the Latex and metal free, SlimFit™ Cuff (22-32cm) giving the user a more comfortable experience.
The A&D Blood Pressure Monitor UA-611 is clinically validated to the world recognized European Hypertension Society (ESH) guidelines so the user can have complete confidence in their readings.
The average value feature of the stored data (up to 30 readings) along with the WHO Blood pressure classification indictor allows the user to better control their management program.
- One button control – with latest 3rd generation fully automatic measurement technology
- Unique A&D latex-free and metal-free SlimFit™ Cuff (22 - 32cm)
- Irregular Heart Beat (IHB) indicator
- World Health Organisation (WHO) Blood pressure classification indicator – for easy and clear understanding of Blood Pressure readings
- 30 reading memory function– for recording trending
- Average memory reading function
- Clinically validated to the world recognised European Hypertension Society (ESH) 2010 protocol
Comprehensive instructions on use are included inside the box.
Do not apply the cuff on an arm with another medical electrical equipment attached. The equipment may not function properly.
People who have a severe circulatory deficit in the arm must consult a doctor before using the device, to avoid medical problems.
Do not self-diagnose the measurement results and start treatment by yourself. Always consult your doctor for evaluation of the results and treatment.
Do not apply the cuff on an arm with an unhealed wound.
Do not apply the cuff on an arm receiving an intravenous drip or blood transfusion. It may cause injury or accidents.
Do not use the device where flammable gases such as anesthetic gases are present. It may cause an explosion.
Do not use the device in highly concentrated oxygen environments, such as a high-pressure oxygen chamber or an oxygen tent. It may cause a fire or explosion.