Buscopan Cramps Tablets Pack of 20
This product is typically dispatched within 1-3 working days from date of order when using our standard delivery or 48 Hour Tracked and Signed service.
Buscopan Cramps are tablets formulated to target relief from abdominal cramps, pain and discomfort. These tablets act directly where the pain develops in the abdomen, due to their antispasmodic action which works on the muscles of your bowel relieving the cramping and muscles spasms which cause your pain and discomfort. Buscopan Cramps should start to work within 15 minutes of taking them, helping you to return to normal.
For relief of painful spasm of the stomach, bowel, or bladder and urinary tubes (urinary tract).
- Adults and children 12 years or over take 2 tablets 4 times a day.
- Children 6-12 years take 1 tablet 3 times a day.
- Not recommended for children under 6 years.
For the relief of abdominal pain in irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- Adults and children 12 years or over start by taking 1 tablet 3 times a day. You can increase your dose to a maximum of 2 tablets 4 times a day, if needed.
- Not recommended for children under 12 years.
Do not take Buscopan Cramps after the expiry date which you will find printed on the packaging.
Do not store above 25C. Keep in original packaging.
Keep out of sight and reach of children.
Do not crush or chew the tablets.
Do not take Buscopan Cramps if you are pregnant, likely to get pregnant, or are breastfeeding.
Each tablet contains 10 mg of the active ingredient hyoscine butylbromide. The other ingredients are: calcium hydrogen phosphate, maize starch, soluble starch, colloidal silica, tartaric acid, stearic acid, sucrose, talc, acacia, titanium dioxide, macrogol 6000, carnauba wax, white beeswax and povidone.