Interfresh Capsules works internally through the digestive system and neutralises bad breath caused by garlic, onion, fish, spicy foods and smoking. It also helps to overcome morning breath.
Interfresh Capsules may be of benefit to
- Those who eat spicy/hot foods or drink strong-smelling beverages such as coffee
- Those who have dentures, poor dental hygiene or gum disease
- Those who are ill, whether temporarily such as the flu or longer-term and are therefore on a drug management programme
- Those with a compromised digestive system
- Those under stress as part of the parasympathetic nervous system, of which you have no control (such as breathing or your heartbeat) controls the saliva. So if no saliva is produced then your mouth gets dry, and your breath gets worse
Interfresh Capsules should be taken in the morning to give you day long confidence or before eating to leave you with fresh minty breath. However, if you feel you are using Interfresh Capsules for a long amount of time to mask everyday bad breath, please seek medical advice in case there is an underlining medical cause.