Nurofen For Children Sugar-free Orange 200ml
This product is typically dispatched within 1-3 working days from date of order when using our standard delivery or 48 Hour Tracked and Signed service.
Nurofen for children oral suspension is for babies and children form 3 months. Reduces temperature (including fever caused by immunisation). For the relief of mild to moderate pain such as: teething, toothache, sore throats, ear ache, headache, minor aches and sprains.
- Reduce temperature (including fever caused by immunisation)
- Soothes away pain from
- Sore throats
- Minor aches
For oral and short term use only.
Shake bottle well before use.
Use the syringe inside to measure the dose accurately. (See leaflet for details)
Not suitable for children under 3 months of age or weighing less than 5kg.
FOR FEVER CAUSED BY IMMUNISATION:
|Babies and children 3 months and over weighing more than 5kg||One 2.5ml dose. If necessary give second 2.5ml dose 6 hours later|
Do not give more than 2 doses in a 24 hour period. If the fever is not reduced, consult your doctor.
FOR FEVER, PAIN AND SYMPTOMS OF COLD AND FLU:
|3 months - 6 months weighing over 5kg||One 2.5ml dose 3 times a day|
|Do not use for more than 24 hours. If symptoms persist after 24 hours or worsen, consult your doctor.|
|6 months - 12 months||One 2.5ml dose 3 or 4 times in 24 hours|
|1 year - 3 years||One 5ml dose 3 times in 24 hours|
|4 years - 6 years||One 7.5ml (5ml + 2.5ml) dose 3 times in 24 hours|
|7 years - 9 years||One 10ml (5ml + 5ml) dose 3 times in 24 hours|
|10 years - 12 years||One 15ml (5ml + 5ml + 5ml) dose 3 times in 24 hours|
Doses should be given every 6 - 8 hours.
Leave at least 4 hours between doses.
Do not take more than the recommended dose in 24 hours.
Reactions such as headache, dizziness, skin rash, depression may occur occasionally. Usage may reduce gastric irritation, nausea, dyspepsia and stomach bleeding. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any side effects after taking this product.
- Do not give to babies aged 3 months for more than 24 hours
- Do not give to children aged 6 months and older for more than 3 days
- Talk to your doctor promptly if your child's symptoms persist for longer than these times or you are concerned.
DO NOT GIVE TO BABIES OR CHILDREN WHO:
- are under 3 months old or weigh less than 5Kg
- have or have ever had a stomach ulcer, or perforation or bleeding of the stomach.
- are allergic to any of the ingredients or to aspirin or to other painkillers. suffer from severe liver, kidney or heart problems
- are taking other NSAID painkillers
ADULTS TAKING THIS PRODUCT SHOULD BE AWARE OF THESE FACTORS AND ADDITIONALLY NOT TAKE THE PRODUCT IF YOU:
- are taking other NSAID painkillers or aspirin with a daily dose above 75mg.
- are in the last 3 months of pregnancy
SPEAK TO YOUR DOCTOR OR PHARMACIST BEFORE TAKING IF YOUR CHILD (OR YOU) :
- have asthma, liver heart or bowel problems.
- are in the first 6 months of pregnancy.
DO NOT EXCEED THE STATED DOSE
Active ingredient: Ibuprofen 100mg/5ml Oral Suspension.
Other Ingredients: Maltitol Liquid, Water, Glycerol, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Saccharin, Orange Flavour, Xanthan Gum, Polysorbate 80, Domiphen Bromide.