If misused heat patches can cause burns even at low temperatures.
Follow instructions carefully and check the area of application frequently.
To prevent the risk of burns
- NEVER APPLY THIS HEAT PATCH DIRECTLY TO THE SKIN
- Do not use over the same area for more than 12 hours in any 24 hour period
- Allow air to circulate over the heat patch and do not apply extra pressure for example by lying or sitting on the heat patch or wearing tight clothing over the heat patch
- If the heat patch becomes uncomfortably hot remove immediately
- This heat patch should be used with careful supervision on those unable to remove the product by themselves such as the elderly or physically disabled
- Do not use whilst sleeping
- If a rash develops discontinue use immediately
- This heat patch is not suitable for period or IBS Pain
- Never use this heat patch on any area of the body other than the back and shoulder area
PLEASE CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR OR PHARMACIST BEFORE USING THIS HEAT PATCH IF YOU have rheumatoid arthritis; heart disease; poor circulation; nerve damage; sensory impairment; a skin condition; are diabetic or pregnant to determine whether heat therapy is appropriate for you.
Do not use heat patch on children 12 years and under.
Do not use in conjunction with other creams/ rubs/ lotions/ sprays applied to the skin or with/ near to other heat sources.
Do not use this heat patch over an area with the presence of redness, inflammation, over broken/ bruised or irritated skin.
Do not use this heat patch on those who have experienced an allergic reaction to medicines or cosmetics in the past.
Do not use if you are bedridden or prone to skin ulcers.
Do not apply heat patch on very thin clothes e.g. tights or netted underwear where the skin could be exposed directly to the heat patch.
Do not bring heat patch into contact with liquids.
Do not use heat patch on thin or delicate fabrics - the adhesive may cause damage.
Do not cut, tear or fold heat patch.
Do not microwave or attempt to reheat the heat patch.
Do not knead heat patch - heat is released within minutes.