Lamisil AT Spray 15ml
Lamisil AT Spray 15ml
£4.19 Save: £1.69 RRP: £5.88
This product is typically dispatched within 3-5 working days from date of order and is not suitable for our next day delivery service.
Weight: 16g (includes packaging)
Lamisil AT Spray, Long Lasting Protection Against Athletes Foot
- Having athlete's foot means you need a reliable treatment that relieves your discomfort - even when you're on the go.
- Ideal for individuals with busy lives, Lamisil® AT Spray penetrates the skin and targets the fungus, working for days until it is eliminated.
How it works
Treating athlete's foot has come a long way. With Lamisil® AT Spray, you get an easy spray-on treatment that reaches the infected surfaces without you touching your skin. Simply spray - and let the healing begin.
The active ingredient in the easy-to-apply Lamisil® AT Spray - a fungicide called terbinafine - fights your infection by weakening its cellular structure, and eventually causes it to die off. And the spray's easy application makes it flexible and comfortable to use.
- Clean and dry the area to be treated, and wash your hands.
- Remove the cap from the spray bottle and before using for the first time, press the pump a few times until you achieve an even spray.
- Spray enough of the solution from a distance of 5 to 10 cm to thoroughly wet the affected skin and surrounding areas.
- Replace the cap on the spray bottle.
- Wash your hands after touching the infected skin so that you do not spread the infection on yourself and others.
- When used between the toes or buttocks, or on the groin, the treated area may be covered with a gauze strip, especially at night. If you do use gauze, use a fresh clean strip each time.
The spray should be applied to the affected areas once a day, for one week.
You should not stop using the spray before the recommended time as this may allow the infection to return or reduce the successful cure rate.
Lamisil AT 1% Spray should start to improve your skin condition in a few days, although full skin healing after the infection has cleared will take longer, up to 4 weeks, because of damage caused during infection.
You should not continue using the spray after the oneweek treatment period. Even though you will not be using the spray during the second week, improvement should continue.
If you have not noticed any signs of improvement within 2 weeks of first starting treatment, please see your doctor or pharmacist who will advise you.
For external use only
Do not use LAMISIL AT 1% Spray if you suspect that you have had an allergic reaction to, or have been upset by any of the ingredients in this medicine (listed in What is LAMISIL AT 1% Spray?).
Lamisil AMISIL AT 1% Spray is for external use only.
Avoid contact of the spray solution with your face and eyes.
If the spray accidentally gets into your eyes, rinse eyes thoroughly with running water and consult a doctor if symptoms persist. Avoid application to damaged skin where alcohol could cause stinging or irritation. Avoid inhalation. If spray is accidentally inhaled, consult your doctor if any symptoms occur or persist.
If you are pregnant ask your doctor before using this medicine. Do not use if you are breast-feeding.
Lamisil AT 1% Spray and children Lamisil AT 1% Spray is not recommended for children under 16 years of age.
- Apply other medicinal products on the treated areas.
- Use with other medicines
- Use if you are pregnant or breast-feeding
Tell your doctor or pharmacist if the above applies because LAMISIL AT 1% Spray is not suitable for you in these circumstances.
For external use only.Keep medicines out of the reach of children.
Lamisil AT 1% Spray is a spray solution containing 1.0% by weight of the active ingredient terbinafine hydrochloride.
The spray solution also contains water, ethanol, propylene glycol and cetomacrogol 1000.