LMX4 Numbing Cream 5g
LMX4 Numbing Cream 5g
£4.49 Save: £0.08 RRP: £4.57
- Delivery options for this product have been restricted (see below). If you add this to your basket these are the only delivery options you will be able to choose from.
This product is typically dispatched within 3-5 working days from date of order and is not suitable for our next day delivery service.
LMX4 topical anesthetic cream minimizes the pain in so many ways. Has been used by Healthcare professionals for years to numb the skin quickly and effectively. FDA-ApprovedLMX 4% Topical Anesthetic Cream contains 4% lidocaine and can be used to relieve pain caused by minor cuts, minor burns, abrasions, sunburn, and insect bites. About LMX4 Let the versatility and fast action of LMX4 help you minimize the pain of dermal pain management. Applicable Procedures & Conditions: Laser Hair Removal, Dermal Fillers/Injections, Tattoo Application & Removal, Bikini Wax, Skin/Laser Surgery, Medium depth peels, Permanent Make-up, Skin irritations, Cuts, Burns, Abrasions, Sunburn, Insect bites. LMX4 is a 4% lidocaine topical anesthetic cream available without a prescription.
- Provides effective, safe, anesthetic action to help you address common hurts
- Clinically proven to work for children and adults
- Clinically proven to be fast-acting and safe
- Clinically proven safe across a range of applications
- Convenient for you to use Warnings
- Easy to use
- Device free application
- Painlessly applied
For external use only.
Adults and children 2 years and older: Apply externally to the affected area up to 3 to 4 times a day.
Children under 2 years of age: Consult a doctor.
May be applied under occlusive dressing.
Store at controlled room temperature 59°-86°F (15°-30°C)
When using this product:
- do not use in or near the eyes
- do not use in large quantities, particularly over raw surfaces or blistered areas
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- allergic reaction occurs
- condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days
- symptoms clear up and return within a few days
- redness, irritation, swelling, pain or other symptoms being to increase
Active Ingredients: Lidocaine (4% w/w) Inactive Ingredients: Benzyl Alcohol, Carbomer 940, Cholesterol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Polysorbate 80, Propylene Glycol, Trolamine, Vitamin E Acetate, Water