Stud 100 Desensitizing Spray For Men
£4.29 Save: £3.66 RRP: £7.95
- Royal Mail carries a restriction of 2 aerosols (maximum volume 500ml per package). Any order above this restricted quantity has to be shipped via DPD who have limited delivery areas & (more information).
- This product is limited to 3 per order.
This product is typically dispatched within 1-3 working days from date of order when using our standard delivery or 48 Hour Tracked and Signed service.
Brand: Stud 100
Weight: 35g (includes packaging)
Stud 100 Desensitizing spray for men helps to delay ejaculation so couples can achieve better, long-lasting sex. It's quick-acting, safe, and you don't need a prescription - it's available over the counter.
Stud 100 - The Simple Way To Sexual Confidence
Delivered to your door in discreet packaging.
- STUD 100® is quick-acting, safe and, what's more, you don't need a prescription to buy it - it's easily available online or Over-The-Counter from pharmacies throughout the UK. And the discreet 3" pump-action spray will easily slip into your pocket.
- STUD 100® can give you added staying power by helping to slow down the time it takes to reach climax. Now you can both enjoy sex - instead of worrying about it being over before it's begun.
STUD 100® has been helping millions of couples achieve better, longer-lasting sex for over 30 years. Generations of lovers can't be wrong! So, take action today and let STUD 100® help you prolong your pleasure - every time.
Spray STUD 100 on the head and shaft of the penis between 5 and 15 minutes before intercourse, to allow time for it to become absorbed.
The recommended dose is between 3 to 8 sprays, but aim to use the minimum number which is effective for you.
Do not use more than 24 spray doses in 24 hours. The product should be washed off after intercourse.
The product should not be used repeatedly for more than 3 months without medical supervision.
Do not use on broken or inflamed skin.
Do not use STUD 100® if:
- Your partner is pregnant
- You or your partner are allergic to local anaesthetics.
Do not apply to broken or inflamed skin. Should any rash or irritation occur, discontinue use and seek the advice of your doctor.
Do not use more than 24 sprays in 24 hours, and do not use repeatedly for more than 3 months without consulting a doctor.
Caution in liver or kidney problems.
STUD 100® has as its active ingredient Lidcaine, a well-known anaesthetic. It delays ejaculation by reducing the sensitivity of the penis.
Always read the product packaging and labels before use.
It is a licensed pharmaceutical in the UK. It is the only spray formula with Lidocaine licensed for use without a prescription by health authorities around the world and is available Over-The-Counter or online without a prescription or consultation.
Stud 100 can be used with both latex and non-latex condoms: Stud 100 has been tested with leading brand condoms and meets the BSI Test Protocol.
Spray containing lidocaine 9.6% (7.7mg per metered spray)