Stud 100 Desensitizing Spray For Men
Stud 100 Desensitizing spray for men helps to delay ejaculation so couples can achieve better, long-lasting sex. It's quick-acting, safe, and you don't need a prescription - it's available over the counter.
£4.29 Save: £3.66 RRP: £7.95
Brand: Stud 100
Weight: 35g (includes packaging)
** We are unable to ship aerosols outside of the UK **
Stud 100 - The Simple Way To Sexual Confidence
Delivered to your door in discreet packaging.
In the bedroom, there's no getting away from it - men and women are often out of sync. Women like to take all the time in the world to enjoy the sexual experience. Yet for many red-blooded males out there, it's all about the here and now - here now, over in a flash!
There are many reasons for over-rapid ejaculation. For example, the human species would never have evolved if our caveman predecessors hadn't been able to sow their seed on the run. But that's little consolation to the 21st century woman lying next to you who feels like she's missing out on all the fun!
Luckily, help is at hand in the form of STUD100® Desensitizing Spray for Men.
- STUD 100® is quick-acting, safe and, what's more, you don't need a prescription to but it - it's easily available online or Over-The-Counter from pharmacies throughout the UK. And the discreet 3" pump-action spray will easily slip into your pocket.
- STUD 100® can give you added staying power by helping to slow down the time it takes to reach climax. Now you can both enjoy sex - instead of worrying about it being over before it's begun.
STUD 100® has been helping millions of couples achieve better, longer-lasting sex for over 30 years. Generations of lovers can't be wrong! So, take action today and let STUD 100® help you prolong your pleasure - every time.
How to use Stud 100 Desensitizing Spray For Men:
- Spray on the head and shaft of the penis, normally between 5 and 15 minutes before intercourse.
- Use the minimum effective number of sprays, which will vary from 3 to 8 depending upon the individual.
- Each can contains 120 metered doses.
Do not use more than 24 sprays in 24 hours.
Always read all product packaging and labels prior to use.
Do not use STUD 100® if:
- Your partner is pregnant
- You or your partner are allergic to local anaesthetics.
Do not apply to broken or inflamed skin. Should any rash or irritation occur, discontinue use and seek the advice of your doctor.
Do not use more than 24 sprays in 24 hours, and do not use repeatedly for more than 3 months without consulting a doctor.
Caution in liver or kidney problems.
STUD 100® has as its active ingredient Lidcaine, a well-known anaesthetic. It delays ejaculation by reducing the sensitivity of the penis.
Always read the product packaging and labels before use.
It is a licensed pharmaceutical in the UK. It is the only spray formula with Lidocaine licensed for use without a prescription by health authorities around the world and is available Over-The-Counter or online without a prescription or consultation.
Stud 100 can be used with both latex and non-latex condoms: Stud 100 has been tested with leading brand condoms and meets the BSI Test Protocol.
Spray containing lidocaine 9.6% (7.7mg per metered spray)