Bazuka Treatment Gel 6g
Bazuka Treatment Gel 6g
£5.29 Save: £0.79 RRP: £6.08
This product is typically dispatched within 3-5 working days from date of order and is not suitable for our next day delivery service.
Bazuka Treatment Gel is a treatment for warts,verrucas, corns and calluses.
Soak the affected area in warm water for 2 to 3 minutes.
Dry the area thoroughly, using your own towel if you have a wart or verruca (this will help stop the infection spreading to other people).
Taking care to avoid squeezing the tube,remove the protective red cap, leavingthe white nozzle attached to the tube.
Carefully apply a thin coating (one or two drops) of the gel to the top of the wart, verruca, corn or callus only:
• avoid the gel spreading to the surrounding healthy skin. If this does occur, wipe it off straight away with a tissue, and, if necessary, wash the area;
• allow the gel to dry for a few minutes to form a small white patch that sticks to the treated area and is water resistant;
• there is no need to cover the treated area with a sticking plaster;
• always replace the protective red cap after use.
The next evening, carefully peel or pick off the white patch of dried gel from the wart, verruca, corn or callus:
• apply fresh gel as described above;
• if removal of the white patch is difficult, carefully re-apply the gel directly over it and leave it to dry. This will thicken the white patch and make it easier to remove.
Once every week, before applying fresh gel, gently rub the wart, verruca, corn or callus with the emery board provided, or a pumice stone:
• if you are treating a wart or verruca, do not let anyone else use the emery board or pumice stone as the infection may spread to them.
The length of treatment will vary depending on the size and resistance of the wart, verruca, corn or callus:
• some may go in a relatively short time;
• some warts and verrucas can require up to 12 weeks treatment before they disappear;
• it is important that you do not give up on the treatment until the wart, verruca, corn or callus has disappeared (unless irritation occurs, see Section 4 below);
• if the wart, verruca, corn or callus worsens during treatment, or has not disappeared after twelve weeks, ask your doctor for advice.
At the end of treatment, if the white patch is difficult to remove, you can leave it because it will eventually fall off by itself.
Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
• Do not use Bazuka Treatment Gel after the expiry date shown on the fold of the tube and on the carton. The expiry date refers to the last day of that month.
• Do not store above 25°C.
• Always replace the cap tightly after use.
• The product is highly flammable. Keep it away from flames or ignition sources.
• Medicines should not be disposed of via wastewater or household waste. Ask your pharmacist how to dispose of medicines no longer required. These measures will help to protect the environment.
salicylic acid (12.0% w/w) and lactic acid (4.0% w/w), camphor, pyroxylin,ethanol and ethyl acetate.