The Clearblue Pregnancy Test with weeks indicator gives you double confirmation of the result. Its Smart Dual Sensor TM not only tells you in words if you're pregnant or not, but if you are, it also shows you how many weeks pregnant you are.
With its advanced digital display, there's no need to interpret lines, giving you the most accurate pregnancy test reading in early pregnancy.
The Clearblue Pregnancy Test with weeks indicator is:
- Over 99% accurate from the day your period is due
- The only test to also tell you the number of weeks since you conceived
- Giving unmistakably clear results
- So sensitive, you can test up to 4 days early
- Easy to use with its unique hourglass symbol to show you the test is working
- The brand most recommended by doctors
How to interpret your results
Your doctor will calculate your stage of pregnancy based on the first day of your last period. The Conception Indicator tells you how many weeks ago you conceived. Conception occurs approximately 2 weeks before your next period is due.
Look here if you wish to see our entire Clearblue range.