Cura-Heat Direct to Skin Neck & Shoulder Pain Patches Pack of 3
This product is typically dispatched within 1-3 working days from date of order when using our standard delivery or 48 Hour Tracked and Signed service.
The penetrating heat action of Cura-Heat Direct to Skin Neck & Shoulder Pain lasts for 8 hours and once removed the pain relief can continue for a further 8 hours, resulting in up to 16 hours pain relief.
Cura-Heat Direct to Skin Neck & Shoulder Pain can be applied directly to the skin for those who prefer direct skin application heat therapy. Simply open the sachet and apply directly to the skin over the painful area where the heat radiates through to the source of pain - decreasing stiffness, improving mobility and relaxing tense/ aching muscles. Non-medicinal, fragrance free and with a thin discreet design, Cura-Heat provides a convenient way to manage your neck and shoulder pain.
Ensure the skin is dry and clean over the place of application.
Open the sachet by hand (do not cut with scissors), remove and unfold the heat patch.
Gently peel away the paper strip from both ends on the back of the heat patch.
Apply adhesive side of the heat patch to the skin over the painful area.
The heat patch activates within 1 minute and will heat up within 5 minutes once the sachet has been opened.
After use slowly peel off the heat patch and then dispose with normal household waste (do not incinerate the heat patch).
If misused heat patches can cause burns even at low temperatures.
Follow instructions carefully and check the area of application frequently.
To prevent the risk of burns:
- Do not use over the same area for more than 8 hours in any 24 hour period
- Allow air to circulate over the heat patch and do not apply extra pressure for example by lying on the heat patch or wearing tight clothing over the heat patch
- If the heat patch becomes uncomfortably hot remove immediately
- This heat patch should be used with careful supervision on those unable to remove the product by themselves such as the elderly or physically disabled
- Do not use whilst sleeping
- If a rash develops discontinue use immediately
- This heat patch is not suitable for period or IBS Pain
- Never use this heat patch on any area of the body other than the neck and shoulder area
- For delicate or aging skin, apply adhesive side of the patch to clothing
PLEASE CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR OR PHARMACIST BEFORE USING THIS HEAT PATCH IF YOU Have rheumatoid arthritis; heart disease; poor circulation; nerve damage; sensory impairment; a skin condition; are diabetic or pregnant to determine whether heat therapy is appropriate for you.
Do not use heat patch on children 12 years and under.
Do not use in conjunction with other creams/ rubs/ lotions/ sprays applied to the skin or with/ near to other heat sources.
Do not use this heat patch over an area with the presence of redness, inflammation, over broken/ bruised or irritated skin.
Do not use this heat patch on those who have experienced an allergic reaction to medicines or cosmetics in the past.
Do not use if you are bedridden or prone to skin ulcers.
Do not bring heat patch into contact with liquids.
Do not cut, tear or fold heat patch.
Do not microwave or attempt to re-heat the heat patch.
Do not knead heat patch - heat is released within minutes.
Iron, Activated Carbon and Water.