Nurofen Joint & Back Pain Relief Caplets Pack of 16
Nurofen Joint & Back Pain Relief are used for the relief of:
- Period pain
- Muscular pain
- Cold and Flu symptoms
- Dental Pain
- Rheumatic pain
Read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
For oral administration and short term use only.
Adults, the elderly and children and adolescents between 12 and 18 years: Swallow 1 - 2 caplets with water up to three times a day as required. Leave at least 4 hours between doses.
Do not take more than 6 caplets in any 24 hour period.
Do not give to children under 12 years of age.
Children and adolescents between 12 and 18 years: if the product is required for more than 3 days, or if symptoms worsen, a doctor should be consulted.
Adults: If product is required for more than 10 days, or if symptoms worsen a doctor should be consulted.
Do not take more medicine than the label tells you to.
Speak to a pharmacist of doctor before taking if you:
- have or have had asthma, diabetes, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, a stroke, lever, kidney or bowel problems or are dehydrated
- are a smoker
- are pregnant
- are on a restricted sodium intake
Do not take if you:
- have or have had two or more epsidoes of a stomach ulcer, perforation or bleeding
- are allergic to ibuprofen or any other ingredient of the product, aspirin or other related painkillers
- are taking other NSAID painkillers, or aspirin with a daily dose above 75mg
Keep all medicines out the sight and reach of children.
Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
Seek advice if you suffer from allergies.
Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
Sodium Ibuprofen 256mg (equivalent to Ibuprofen 200mg), Sodium and Sucrose.