Before you take Nurofen...
Read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
DO NOT TAKE IF YOU:
- Have or have ever had stomach ulcer, or perforation or bleeding of the stomach.
- Have breathing difficulties.
- Are allergic to any of the ingredients or to aspirin or to other painkillers.
- Suffer from severe liver, kidney or heart problems.
- Suffer from chronic constipation.
- Are taking other NSAID pain killers, or aspirin with a daily dose above 75mg daily.
- Are in the last 3 months of pregnancy.
- Are under 12 years old.
Speak to your doctor or pharmacist before taking the tablets if you:
- Have asthma, liver, kidney, heart or bowel problems.
- Suffer from a thyroid disorder.
- Have a head injury.
- Have low blood pressure.
- Are in the first 6 months of pregnancy.
- Store below 25°C in a dry place.
May cause drowsiness - if affected do not drive or operate machinery. Avoid alcoholic drinks.
For short term use only. If you need to use this medicine for more than three days at a time, see your doctor or pharmacist. Taking codeine regularly for a long time can lead to addiction. Taking a painkiller for headaches too often or for too long can make them worse.
WARNING: Do not exceed the stated dose.
KEEP ALL MEDICINES OUT OF THE REACH AND SIGHT OF CHILDREN.
PLEASE READ ALL PRODUCT PACKAGING AND LABELS PRIOUR TO USE.