Durex Extra Safe Condoms Pack of 6
This product is typically dispatched within 1-3 working days from date of order when using our standard delivery or 48 Hour Tracked and Signed service.
6 slightly thicker condoms with extra lube.
- Slightly thicker natural rubber latex condoms.
- Easy-on shaped and teat ended.
- Transparent with extra lube.
- Nominal width: 56mm.
Durex condoms don't just meet worldwide quality standards, they exceed them. Thats why millions of people across the world trust Durex every day.
WORLD'S NO.1 CONDOM BRAND.
Durex is the world's leading condom brand with over 75 years of quality experience.
Durex easy-on condoms are specially shaped to be easier to put on and more comfortable to wear.
The special way we make our condoms means they smell better.
100% electronically tested.
There comes a time in just about every man’s relationships and adventures when he wants to feel more secure, more in control, more safe. That is why the Durex Extra Safe Condoms were designed. They are slightly thicker and extra lubricated to provide that additional measure of confidence and reassurance.
Easy-on, these condoms are uniquely shaped to enhance comfort and provide the reassurance you need. Having a coral color and reservoir tip, the Extra Safe is made from hypo allergenic natural rubber latex. This is the most popular Durex condom in the latex range.
With a length of 8.07” (205 mm), the base is 56 mm in width for a super snug fit. The width at the base of the head is 52 mm, and the width at the head is 63 mm. The thickness is .08 mm for added protection.
Men who regularly use this condom say that because of the design the condom stays in place and even with the additional layer of thickness, it allows for incredible sensitivity. These men found the Durex Extra Safe Condom to be priced right and add that they are pleased that they can withstand more vigorous use without breaking.
- Always follow the instructions in the condom pack. Check the expiry date on the condom wrapper before you use it. Tear the wrapper open from the serrated edge and handle the condom carefully, as it can be damaged by fingernails and sharp objects like jewelry and body piercings
- Either of you can put the condom on the erect penis. Just make sure you put the condom on before you have any sexual activity. This helps to prevent an unplanned pregnancy and the possibility of catching sexually transmitted infections.
- Check the roll is on the outside. If it’s on the inside, the condom is inside out. Squeeze the teat end of the condom so there’s no air trapped inside.
- Still squeezing the teat, put the condom on top of the penis and roll it down with your other hand. If it starts to roll back up during sex, just roll it back down again straight away. If it comes off, stop and put a new condom on.
- Soon after ejaculation, and while the penis is still erect, the condom should be held firmly in place at the base of the penis before withdrawal. Then just take it off, wrap it in a tissue and put it in the bin. Please don’t flush it down the toilet.
No method of contraception can give you 100% protection against pregnancy, HIV or STDs.
Use a condom only once.