Ibuleve Gel 30g
Ibuleve Gel 30g
£3.19 Save: £1.15 RRP: £4.34
This product is typically dispatched within 1-3 working days from date of order when using our standard delivery or 48 Hour Tracked and Signed service.
Weight: 30g (includes packaging)
Ibuleve is an anti-inflammatory painkiller applied to, and absorbed through, the skin.
• It is for the treatment of the following conditions involving the musculoskeletal system:
• rheumatic or muscular pain
• It is also for pain relief in common arthritic conditions.
• Ibuleve is recommended for use by adults, the elderly and children over the age of 12 years. Children under the age of 12 may also use it if recommended by their doctor.
• The active ingredient in this product is ibuprofen. This is one of a group of medicines known as non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs).
• Ibuprofen works by:
• relieving pain
• reducing swelling and inflammation.
Read and retain the enclosed patient information leaflet.
Lightly apply 2 to 5cm of gel (50 to 125mg ibuprofen) over the affected area.
Massage gently until completely absorbed.
Wash hands after use, unless treating them.
Repeat as required up to three times daily, or as instructed by a doctor.
Do not exceed the stated dose. Seek medical advice if symptoms persist.
Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients or have experienced problems with aspirin, ibuprofen or similar pain killers (including those taken by mouth).
Seek medical advice before use if you have asthma, an active peptic ulcer or kidney problems.
Do not use if pregnant or breast feeding.
Not recommended for children under 12 years, unless instructed by a doctor.
Ibuprofen EP 5.0% w/w